Filed under News

Seniors attend UCSD’s Triton Day

Morse High School seniors admitted into University of California, San Diego (UCSD) attended UCSD’s Triton Day where the campus was showcased on April 14, 2018.

Triton Day offered the opportunity to showcase UCSD’s campus to the admitted seniors, parents, and other guests.

They engaged in tours of the whole campus and were able to acquire more information on specific majors, financial aid, and the fundamentals of anything revolving around college at tents and booths.

“The experience was great. Saw the college, students there were informative, and they answered all questions,” claimed Ruthie Navarra, one of the admitted seniors.

The attendees could also receive free things such as UCSD merchandise and ask any further questions at any of the booths.

“It was a very successful event when it comes to persuading students to accept their offer to the campus and giving students and their families a glimpse of what it would be like to go to their campus,” said senior Ashley Tiongco.  “For me personally, the academic sessions and overviews of my college and major helped me get an idea of what to expect this fall.”

About the Writer
Neo Baldarrama, Staff Writer
“No one can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle!” Peter Parker